Sunday, June 18, 2017

My Today's Morning Dream

The dream you're about to read I had today Sunday June 18, 2017 before 12:00 noon.

While sitting at my desk in our dining room, our front door was open while my wife was busy in the kitchen.

Suddenly a young woman with light colored brown skin that was quite thin with long brown brunette hair walked in completely naked pass me then squatted down holding the back of one of my favorite chairs.

When I asked who she was, she turned around and said quietly, I know you, Lon.  Then suddenly wasn't there.

After that, I found myself in a fenced in construction area where there was an excavator that had a huge demolition grapple attached to it grabbing large pieces of broken up road.  I became frightened, thinking it was going to grab me as well!  So I decided to get the hell out of there!

Turning around I saw this narrow passageway that was quite dark with old broken up brick walls on both sides, which had tree roots sticking through them with broken up stone steps that climbed upward.  Before reaching the foot of the steps there stood on top a dark silhouette of a woman with long dark hair looking down at me, she then turned around and walked away.

Quickly I climbed to the top of that narrow passageway which took me to a dark sinister looking neighborhood that was desolate, that had large sinister looking statues in front of each abandoned home.

Not sure why, but I felt a great peace there, before my waking from that dream.

6 comments:

  1. I am glad that even in your dream you found peace. And intrigued that you did so despite the 'sinister neighborhood'. Perhaps your inner vision allowed you to see truth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps so, Elephant's Child, perhaps so, the thing is, I felt great peace once there.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes our dreams tell us what we need to know even when we ourselves don't realize that we are even searching for something. Maybe this wasn't a dream state Lon. You may have been in a deep meditative frame of mind as this all unfolded in front of you~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point Jan, something for me to truly contemplate, thank you, and yes, perhaps it wasn't a dream at all in the state of mind I was in, something also for me to think about. Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Lon, I just had to let you know that your blog looks wonderful...so you! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan my good friend!

      Delete